MAC Board Clerk / Administrator
Holy Cross Catholic MAC
Salary: (GR5) £22,183 - £27,741
Required for: September 2021
The Board of Directors of the Holy Cross Catholic Multi Academy Company are seeking to appoint to the post of Clerk Administrator to the Board. The successful candidate will support the governance and administration of the Multi Academy Company and will need to be prepared to work across all schools and to attend meetings in the evenings during term time. The post will be based at Holy Cross Catholic MAC Head Office and work closely with the Catholic Senior Executive Leader to support the administration of Board meetings. Experience of clerking at Board level is essential.
The successful applicant will:
• Provide advice and guidance to the MAC Board on governance, constitutional and procedural matters.
• Contribute towards the efficient functioning the governing board and its committees by providing:
• administrative and organisational support to the MAC Board and central establishment;
• guidance to ensure that the MAC Board works in compliance with the appropriate legal and regulatory framework, and understands the potential consequences for noncompliance; and
• advice on procedural matters relating to the operation of the MAC Board.
The Holy Cross Catholic MAC Head Office is based on St Augustine’s school site, in Radford, Coventry. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to help lead IT in the next phase of its development and make a significant contribution to the future success of the MAC. We are located within easy access of all areas of Coventry and commutable from surrounding areas such as Birmingham, Solihull, Leamington Spa and Sutton Coldfield.
For further information or an informal discussion about the post please contact Marina Kelly by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application forms should be returned to Debbie Hetherington, Debbie.email@example.com
Closing date for applications:
Monday 14 June 2021 at Midday (12pm)
Shortlisting will take place:
Wednesday 16 June 2021
Wednesday 23 June 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Offer of a position is subject to receiving satisfactory references and enhanced DBS clearance.